Sunday, January 09, 2005

Pig=Ki ki=Problem Solve..
Ki ki breathing is back to Normal.. Real Glad.. Alot of problems are solve between some of us.. You guys should know who are you guys.. Was in the shool for 3 hours on friday.. Tired.. Super tired.. Only 8 people joined bowling.. What the fuck?.. I sit there for so long but only 8 people joined bowling??.. This is the reward I get?.. Argh.. Nevermind.. Went to Jeryl house since the mother wish to talk to me?.. I mean.. Em.. Ya.. Lol.. I dont know what to say.. I am happy that I can help you Jeryl, But you still own me a Meal... Remember when your mum spoke to my mum?.. Lol.. Hope you remember.. Yesterday went out with Jeryl..

Was shopping for his shirt yesterday for the up coming wedding dinner he is going to have.... I mean for his cousin wedding.. Ya.. But in the end, he didnt bought anything.. 0_=' Bought my school books.. Geography textbooks cost me aLMOST 16 BUCKS.. fUCK.. I Am broke.. ARgh.. Holy Christ... Went home after a long day of shopping.. Of cause, not for me.. Lol.. I dont blame you..

Todae.. Going to meet Jeryl at 1.30.. Lol.. But see.. I am still typing my blog without having my stuff done.. Lol.. I will be late... This is a confirm.. he is going for the wedding dinner later.. After meeting me.. Guess I am lonely after 4.30.. Maybe will be back home or shopping alone.. See my mood.. Or See the movie "Seed of Chucky".. Who knows?.. Ok.. I have to prepare myself.. Got to go..

No comments: