Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Pig=Chatting=My leg...
Went out for Lunch with Stella, Si hua, Jeryl and Xu xu.. Eat At S11.. After that take bus service 17.. Stella went home after that.. Si hua followed.. Left me, Xu xu and Jeryl in the bus.. Xu slept all the way.. I woke up after Stella woke me up in the bus before she went off.. Went to Jeryl house.. He bath, then h play his game then we two talk talk.. Ya.. Then the dad and mum came back.. Stress.. Talking to the mum.. Scary.. Lol.. Nevermind.. Went off after that.. Took a cab hom with Him.. He go for his tuition.. I went off first.. I hurt my leg.. My mum say that I hurt my leg's vein.. Pain sia.. Should b going school tommorrow ba.. See how tommorrow ba.. Hop will better.. =) Took a few photos with my classmate.. Take a look.. Got to go..
Me and Nadirah.. Taken outside the Art room..
Nadirah, Hannah and me.. Taken also outside the art room..

No comments: