Monday, January 24, 2005

Pig=Bugis=Fucking Idiot..
Went to Bugis with Da jie.. Meet mum at Bugis.. Alot of people went along too.. Mum friends.. Bought Mr Jeryl Ng present.. =) Ex.. LOl... Bought Four T-shirt.. Like them alot.. Went for Dinner in a Hotel.. Had alot of food.. Very tasty.. Da jie and Er jie took a few photos using my phone.. Take a look at the end of this blog.. Trying to be cute and Act Lian.. Lol.. Sounds like my Cousin, Shandy.. Da jie and Er jie also bought some Top and skirts..
Mum told me and Da jie a very shocking stuff.. Saying that my dad will be some sort of not working for the Fucking Buddist Temple anymore.. My Dad work's is Funeral.. Helping this TEMple.. Fucking Buddist..(Not to those who really are Buddist, this only goes to those in THAT Temple..) My dad use to give the temple around 30% of what he earn Normally.. But Now they are trying to say That the Temple get 60% of how much my dad get and my dad only get 40%.. This is not the Problem with it.. My dad dont mind about it.. But What is worst is that, THEY told my dad that My dad is only Suppose to get his pay EVERY 3 MONTHS.. WHAT THE FUck.. 3 MOnths??.. Crazy??.. How can it Be POSSIBLE??.. Then WHAT ARE WE GOING TO EAT FOR THAT THREE MONTHS??.. Fucking BUDDIST.. WHO YOU think you are??. YOU ARE not the Boss! WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT! KNN.. CURSED YOU!.. GET bang by Car.. Fucker.. HOw I wish I can Burn the whole TEMPLE.. Hate Them.. Just one Bunch Of Fuckers.. Idiot.. Nb.. EVEN MY UNCLE IS HELPINg THIS IDIot.. My Uncle is only a dog.. NO.. Worse than one! Freak.. I dont wish to talk about it.. It only make me feel more ANGER.. Got to go..

My Er jie and Da jie.. Trying to act cute.. Lol..

My Er jie Trying to act lian, Then Da jie Trying to act cute..

No comments: