Friday, January 28, 2005

Pig=BUffet Dinner=Mum's Birthday!
Had my dinner at a buffet restaurant in Tampines more.. Was celebrating Mum's birthday.. Da jie, My Da jie boyfriend, Er jie, Mummy and me.. Had a very Wonderful Dinner.. Had Lots of fun also.. Hahaa... Bought a pair of Earring for my mum.. Very nice.. Took so photo.. Take a look later.. After that went home le.. Let Ki ki out.. Phew.. Never pee.. Lol.. Went to sleep after a while..
Never go to school todae.. Doctor gave me two days Mc.. He said that I have somehow hurt my leg's vein.. Ya.. So never attend classes.. Boring.. Watching Quill.. A Dog show.. Very nice.. Lol.. Ok.. Got to go..
Took this photo in the restaurant..
The restaurant..
A photo with me and mum..
Da jie and mum..
Da jie and my brother in law..
Me and Da jie..
Me and Er jie..
Me and brother in law.. Act sia.. Dont wanna smile..
Brother in law de Ear.. Lol..
The Present for MUM!!

No comments: