Sunday, September 05, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Happy...

I went out with my mum in the evening... We went to Tampines More since we dont know where we should go... Went there to get some stuff... Erjie meet us later then... Finally bought the neaklace there I wish to get since long ago... Very nice... But ex sia.. Lol... Bought two instead of one.. Coz saw one more that is also very nice.. Also ex... Lol... But like it very much... Went to Century to eat coz Tampines More too many people liao... Century is much better than Tampines More... Bought a Final Fantasy 10 vcd at 14.35.... WIsh to get one since long le coz I like Final Fantasy since long le.. Very nice de... Then went home after that.... Took Bus Service 168... On the way home, We will like chatting and counting the amount of money we spend todae.. Ok la.. To me.. About 142 dollar ba.. Then something Funny happened.. The stop before we are suppose to alight... My mum get off liao.. Lol... Coz we thought that she was like abit kiasu coz we were on a Double Decker Bus... Then she went down first... When we were suppose to alight.. I went down first, then my er jie went down.. I was like expecting my mum to be standing and waiting for the bus to reach the stop.. But I was Shocked Coz I did not saw my mum!! I was like 0_0 LOL. She alight the stop before!! LOl... I was like keep laughing lor.. Then went home all those stuff... Lol... Ok la... No more for todae le.. GOod nite... Late liao... Time to sleep...

No comments: