Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pig fe3ling Nothing?...
Todae was like... Hm... Nothing to say... Dont really know what happen to me.. Was like Staying at home the whole day... Dont feel like going out. In the other words, no one call me out. Dont know what to say. Everyone nowadays are all so busy. Busy with project, Exam anything.. Cant even meet me for one hour. Hm.. Cant blame. Woke up around 12? Saw Da jie using the labtop.. Was shock coz she was suppose to go for her interview. Told me that she had just reach home. Ic.. Then She was like telling me how spooky the company is.. Lol.. You know those stuff which they cut of those animals hair and hang it on the wall? She was like telling me that she kept feeling that those "Head" were like kept looking at her while she was filling the form for the interview.. Quite scary though. She told me there was about 5 of them in the office. Lol.. The left and the right. Lol.. Esther open a charlet. Dont know later going anot. Hm... Mostly will not be going ba.. Feeling quite screwed up this few days... Dont really have the mood to go ba. Coz Stella and Jeryl also dont know staying or no... Hm.. Stella got call me go la.. But I was like go for what... Go I also Lan Lan... But I still told her that I will go... Waiting for Jeryl de sms... Hm. Maybe taking cab there ba. Had a quarrel with stella during afternoon.. I know that I was at falt.. So sorry, La... I didnt wanna make you feel so Hopeless on me de.. So sorry.. I promise I wont do it again le.. You should know what I am talking about.. Haiz.. Was like Daydreaming the whole day at home.. Feeling so restless.. Hm.. Going for jogging tommorrow.. It will be my very first jogging day.. Going to burn my fats... Lol.. Nothing much.. Waiting for the sms liao.. So late le still haven sms me back. =_='' Tired. One more Card in the tarot... ^-^ BYe.
Card number: 1 The Magician
positive associations with this tarot card: action, power, originality, confidence, individuality, willpower, new beginnings, potential
negative associations with this tarot card: trickery, deception, lack of self-confidence, indecision, abuse of power
The Magician is an excellent omen symbolizing new opportunities, the importance of new enterprise and that you will have the willpower and initiative to succeed in whatever you do
the mercurial nature of The Magician means that you will be able to think on your feet and bluff your way through any difficulties
negatively this card represents trickery or deception and is a warning to be careful of whom you place your trust in
another negative aspect of The Magician is that it may suggest that you are lacking in self-confidence and being indecisive

No comments: