Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Damn Fucking Sian...

Woke up in the morning... Around 10 plus... Da jie was using the labtop.. Then after that she went back to sleep coz she just took her medicine... Think I spell wrongly ba.. Lol... Ke lian de Da jie... Suffering so much yet cant do anything to help her... Haiz.. She even cough blood lor.. I was like feeling so sad when my er jie told me about it.. Haiz.. Wish that she can get herself a job soon.. All the best, Da jie! =) Da jie is always the one who dote on me the most de... Always will try to make me happy de. ^-^ Love her so much~ Lol... Then she let me use lor since she wanna sleep... Then I check the tarot card that I was biding... The seller close it early since she feel that I am a seriouse buyer. =) Was so happy coz she told me that probably can get it by friday le.. Lol.. I cant wait for that day to arrive. Haiz.. I was like staying at home the whole day.. Sian.. Although Hoilday le... But damn sian sia... Haiz.. Nothing more le ba I think... Haiz... Went reading more about the tarot card.. I think when I am bore or during my free time... I will reead more about the tarot card to improve my skill ba.. Lol... Hao ba.. Stop here le.. I wll introduce you guys some cards in the tarot... Of coz.. One card at a time.. Not every time will have de. Bye bye...
Card number: 0 THE FOOl
positive associations with this tarot card: new beginnings, optimism, spontaneity, fearlessness, excitement, visionary, joy, inventiveness
negative associations with this tarot card: naïveté, thoughtlessness, immaturity, lack of responsibility, impulsiveness, lawlessness
expect the unexpected when The Fool turns up in a reading, influences that could have a dramatic affect on the decisions and choices you make
when The Fool appears it is a time for new beginnings, a journey perhaps into the unknown that will be exciting and fun. Any trials along the way will make you a more experienced and perhaps wiser person
if The Fool falls in the first position of a reading exercise caution - it could indicate fool hardiness or perhaps the question you are asking is the wrong one or you are asking it for the wrong reasons
The Fool can also represent a person in a reading, if so be prepared to meet a real maverick, an eccentric with lust for
life

No comments: