Saturday, September 04, 2004

Pig Feeling Happy and Shock...

Yesterday was HeartStrings Day... Then my mum help me to cook... Our group is cooking Fried Macaroni.. My mum woke up 5am to prepared everything... Then I woke up around 6am.. Prapare myself to go to school... Help mum abit.. What she cook was Wonderful... Reach school around 7.30... Was scold by a teacher coz I am late... Fuck.. I am carrying everything alone ok... She think very light ah.. She go take la.. Then flag rising... Then went to our stall.. Prepare everything by 9...Went to class first.. Take our report card.. I did quite well.. My class position is 13/33... First time in my life sia.. Lol.. Me, Stella and Yean fu class position are all the same.. Lol.. Funny hor.. But we never copy hor! Failed my Maths and History... Passed rest of the subject... Then after that.. I went around asking people about our Fried Macaroni... Alot of them told me tht the Macaroni No taste.. I was liked===> -_-' I feel ok leh.. Why you all say no taste.. So I asked a friend of mine to help me to ask for some soya source from my F and T teacher..
On 9am, Students started to get more liao... But our food was no hope at all.. No one bought a SINGLE BOWL.... I Was Like Idiot man... Then I decided to reduced the price from 1.50 per bowl to 1 dollar per bowl.. People started to get more.. Coz we were selling 3 type of different food.. Fried Macaroni, Mee Fen anD drinks... The drink alot of people buy.. We sold about 400 cups of drinks.. 200 bowls of fried macaroni and about 170 bowls of Mee Fen... We maked quite alot also... Then after everything end... We clean up and all those stuff. Then can go home le.. Saw mei mei and she asked me whether wanna go Tampines More... I agree.. I went home first to put my stuff and change..
Meet them around 2 plus.. Then mei mei bought stuff for his boyfriend.. She say must have 520 stars... I was like 0_0 Coz I thought Was 512 number of stars... Then she was like No.. She told me that 520 means 'Wo Ai Ni'... I thought is 512??? Lol.. Then after that.. I took Neo Card with her.. She was like so happy to take Neo Card with me.. Lol.. We took two times coz we feel that not nice.. LOl.. Then went shopping and on... Went back around 5 plus.. Meet kor and talk.. Then after that, Miao came.. We talk until 7 plus.. Then kor went home.. Miao eat with me lor.. I call him to accompany me.. He agreed.. Then went home after that.. And I slept at the living room.. LOl.. Too tired le ma.. I slept on the floor.. Lol..
Todae I woke up around 8 plus ba... Then Dad and Da jie Were talking in the living room.. After that I show my dad my report card lor.. He said he sign liao.. Lol.. Then after that we were like talking about getting a NEW labtop next year.. Lol.. Then He kept asking me whether wanna change my handphone with him anot... 2100 lor.. Mine is 6610 lor.. I keep saying no.. Then he finally give up.. Lol. Then Da jie write blog then I see.. She went to sleep after finish typing her blog.. Then I use lor.. Then Something happened... MY grandma Fell DOWN! I WAS LIKE DAMN SHOCKED.. I very loud 'BA' On the floor.. Then I saw her on the floor.. I quickly helped her up.. I was VEry very worry lor.. Although I dont like her. But she is still my grandmum ma.. I still care for her de.. She was like I am ok.. Only after a few mintues later Then I stop my worry... Then maybe going out with mum and dad later... Ok la.. Write Next time.. Bye bye..

Photo took yesterday... My group member, Zahin... Busy sia.

Zhi Wei group. THE ''Iron Chef''.. Proud of their Food.. Lol..

Me and my mei... -_-' This is ugly..

Me and mei... Nicer de..

No comments: