Monday, September 27, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Happy...

Hahahaaa... Finally!!! Can write blog le... Was having some problems with my er jie the labtop but I think she had kill the virus.. Lol.. But still got la.. But at least can blog.. Feeling so happy because I can continue to write my blog so that you people out there can read! Lol... I will start my blog with yesterday and I will not talk about what happen before yesterday.. Coz I have too much to write. =)
Yesterday When I wake up I think was about 9.30 am... I was going from one place of my house to another to see who was at home.. Only me and my er jie was at home.. Er jie was sleeping and so I am alone.. Lol... Then I watch the tv... And use the computer... Was still having a fever.. My fever had started since Thursday... Nvm... Then was like I cook noodles for myself... Was kind of hungry because didnt really eat much the day before.. Then after that Zhong Ting called me... He was like may I visit you?... I was quite shocked when he ask me whether is he allow to visit me or no.. Cause I thought that the mum is always very strict against him. Hm.. he say nvm la.. Then I was like ok lor.. Then he accompany me until 6 plus.. Then we go T.M... I went there to meet my da jie cause the boyfriend was going to drive us to the airport. We went to airport coz my mum and dad went Shanghai with the Dont know what la.. Haiz.. They went there for 9 days... Reach airport around 9.45... Lol... My mum flight is like landing Singapore at 9.45 but we reach at 9.45... Lol... Then after that, when we saw them, We will like very happy.. We miss mum alot... Lol... Then went home.. They bought so many thing wor... Lol.. Todae nothing much happen.. Dont wish to talk about it.. Bye bye..
ALL the Best for everyone out there who is having their exam! =)

Card number: 2 The High Priestess
positive associations with this tarot card: intuitiveness, understanding, wisdom, mystery, psychic ability, the divine feminine
negative associations with this tarot card: lack of intuitiveness, emotional insecurity, secretiveness, hidden obstacles or opponents
the High Priestess is the guardian of secrets so when she appears in a reading it can mean a secret is to be revealed or there is a secret you wish to be revealed
symbolizing our intuitiveness and the realms of our unconscious, the High Priestess is our guide to our inner self and potential
when the High Priestess appears it suggests you should trust your instincts, let your intuition be your guide. she may even represent a person who will provide wise counsel and advice
in a man's reading the High Priestess can represent the most important woman in his life.
Me and Zhong ting. Photo took yesterday...

No comments: