Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Pig= N levels..

Currently at michael house blogging. Suppose to study, but slackers.. Audition, Chi chat and stuff. Boring. I should say that today will be last paper. HAhaa. Maths paper 2 tommorrow. I don't give a damn about it. I don't even know whether will I pass my N or not. SIgh..


I will message IceCreamChef tommorrow. Earn money!!! Holiday. HAircut, EnjoY!! Don't ever going to think what is going to happen on that day when I get my result. HAHaa. I seriously don't know man.

Have not been blogging. Not enough sleep and stuff. Sigh.

I met up with Michael today at around 1.40am?? Yup. AM. Was crazy about studying. He was the one trying to psycho me to come and study, in the end?? HAhaa. Don't wanna talk about it. At least we did studied for Physic. Chemistry studied some I guess.

Sigh. Tired. Hope I won't fall asleep in exam hall later on.

Crazy about NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!

ANyone willing to sposor me money to buy Naruto, Ultraman and my upcoming to Malaysia?? ANYONE??

Haha. Fat hope.

Few more hours and prepare for battle!! LAst battle for me, I guess. JIA YOU!
=D
MY BIRTHDAY FALLS ON THE 23th OF OCTOBER. PRESENTS. I HOPE.

Sign off.

No comments: