Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pig= Back Blogging again!!!

Hey, Back blogging. Hahaa. Counting down to my Birthday!!! =D 23rd. There is a chalet, not really for my birthday, but feel free to come down. Call for more details. From the 22th to 24th. =D PRESENTS IS A MUST.

Haha. I can't wait for my birthday to come. Ok, call me a kid or whatever. But I love my birthday. As in people celebrating with me. Friends and family. Yup. Will be going out with my family later on to have a early celebration for my birthday and to buy clothes for my elder sister's ROM.

Gosh. Have been staying in front of the computer for the past few days. I mean 2 days including today. MAPLE.. =_=' I am Currently lvl 38, Trying my best though.

Haha. oK. That's all. Take care people. And A EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Sign off.

No comments: