Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pig= Chalet, Birthday, Photos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YEO JIA JIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DD


Monday, 22th of October, First day of the chalet.


Jeryl, Stella and Me met up around 5 plus. I took a cab to fetch them from 201 and went straight to Downtown. Then we realise that we need a 18 years or above to check in for us. So we asked Michael to do us this favour as they were having a chalet at Downtown too. Hongling's aunt was the one who check in for us.

While in the chalet, did nothing much but slack around like nobody business. Hahaa. After awhile, Yan fu, Jia jian and Jing yuan arrived. Naruto non-stop. Hahaa. Till Ah tin Auntie, her friend, Cui ling and Yong kang came. Ah tin auntie cooked curry and bee hoon for us. THANKS! =D

Around 12, everyone left except Stella and Me. Two of us in the chalet. Don't expect that it will be boring, NOPE. We were having a lot of fun playing Ps2. Horror game. Haha. KU OH. We were helping each other thinking of ways to solve the games. LOL. So funny.

Around 6 plus, Zhiwei came over. Chat all the way till 9am. I was so so tired and I felt asleep.

23th of October, Tuesday, Second day of chalet, THE BIG DAY!

People presents were Yvon, Ran, Ah mei, Hui li, Pei jie, Pei rong, Yan fu, Jia jian, Jing yuan, Jeryl, Stella and Zhi wei. THIS PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. I don't even know where does those two cakes came from. I NEVER SEE ANY CAKE ON THAT DAY.. =_=''

First time kenna SABO. Sigh. The minute I saw two cakes, I knew what was going to happen to me. HAHA. It was disgusting. I always never agreed to Sabo people on someone birthday. Firstly, I don't wanna get sabo back. Secondly, I find that CAKES are meant for eating, Not "Saboing", LOl. And Thirdly, I guess the feeling of cake on oyour face and all those creams ARE disgusting. But I still kenna. WHAT TO DO? THAT DAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY.

Photos are below. =_=' I still can remember those creams and chocolate in my nose and all over my face. *PUKE Yvon and Ah mei gave me a T shirt and Hui li gave me a Braclet. THANKS. And also thanks everyone for being present on that day. THANKs to people who wish me a happy birthday on my birthday regardless of SMS or friendster Testimonal. =)

After having the cake on my face and distributing the cakes to everyone, they start doing their own stuff. One group in the chalet playing games, another group playing card games, loser drink wine an another group had a nice talk. LOL. EVeryone left around 12 plus 1 exccept, Yan fu, Jian, Jeryl, Stella, Yvon, Ran, Jing yuan and me.

Almost all felt asleep, except Ran, Yvon and me. We played "Fatal Frame 2". HAhaa. JEryl left around 4 plus 5. Thanks bro for staying. BEST BRO EVER!!! =D Yan fu left around 6 plus because he was working on that day but still, he didn't went to work. I KNEW IT.

24th of October, Wednesday, Last day of chalet.


Pack everything and left chalet around 10.45am. Yvon, Stella, Jia jian and Jing yuan share a cab home whereas I took a cab myself. Ran walk home. After sending them, it started raining HEAVILY.. =_='' So I took the shattle bus to Pasir ris and took a cab home from there. AND GUESS WHAT? The cab driver was a fucking bastard.. =_=''

Had a short nap at home and met up with kenny to watch "Brothers". Not bad. Had dinner at 85 and chat about Maple for 1 hour. LOl..

Ok. I am going out. Going to collect my phone at Simei, Meet Stella they all and Go over to Wei jie's house to ton.

PHOTOS.



Thanks people for the cakes. =D



The guys. Zhiwei, Jeryl, Yan fu, Jia jian, Ran and Jing yuan.



Second picture of the guys.





The girls. Ah mei, Yvon, Hui li, Stella, Pei jie and Pei rong.






Seodn picture of the girls.







MAke a wish, Make a wish. "Let me go to JAPAN SOON and SEE MY ULTRAMAN!!!" =_=''




I can't imagine that I really gonna get sabo by those idiots. Laughing non-stop. =(





Look at that guy in red. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL, "BROTHERS". Can't wait to push my head to the cake. =_=''





SISTERS AGAIN LOR. Laughing at me. =(





Idiot Zhiwei! Go to HELL!





Wa lau, I am worse than a clown.






Disgusted...




ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE LOR. IDIOT.







WA!! Going to USE THE WHOLE CAKE!! I am in pain. The cake went into my eyes. And it hurts.




Yvon and Me. =)





Happy Birthday to ME!!!!! =P

THANKS ALL FOR EVERYTHING. =D

Sign off.

No comments: