Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pig= Early Birthday Celebration with my family.





LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




ULTRAMAN!! THIS IS LIMITED EDITION!!! AND WHAT's MORE, IT IS NEW!!!!


The box.



The card given inside per box. Total 6 of them.




And the ULTRAMAN!!!

Oh fuck, I love it. And it has been quite some times since I last bought a Ultraman to add into my collection. And this is one of my favourite series!! The monster series. Or series with Ultramna fighting the Kiaji. MOnster. =D ULTRAMAN DVD NOT INCLUDED WHEN I MEAN BY COLLECTION. Cd,Vcd and Dvd collection are counted as one. Argh, whatever.

I can hear the words going again. " AIYA, You can NEVER finish buying ultraman de lah. HOw old are you already? Still collecting Ultraman?? Grow up. Save up the money." BLAH, BLAH, BLah. But this is my Hobby. Too bad.

For your notice, the oldest Ultraman Fan member in "ULTRMANLAH" is around 45 to 50. Nothing much to say huh?

No no. I am still going to grab some Ultraman and Naruto after my birthday and after getting a job. If only I find a job.. =_=''


We went to Bugis Junction for dinner. Sakae Sushi. And some shopping. Just that some conflict happened. The celebration was not too bad. Whatever. Er jie is the one who communicates with me the best.. The rest of the members, I got nothing to say about that.

We also went looking for clothes to buy and wear for my Sister's ROM.

I bought 2 Tee, 1 pants and a bag. I love that bag.


I am still lookin forward for my birthday chalet. Anyway, My phone are send for service. W550i and W580i. Yup. =( I can only take W580I after 1 week whereas W550I on the 23rd of October, my birthday that day. Should be going down to collect after the chalet.

SIgh.. I am still wondering, WHO will be at the chalet staying over.. I am seriously unhappy about this..


COUNTING DOWN TO THE CHALET AND MY BIRTHDAY..


Sign off.

No comments: