Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pig= I FUCKING HATE YOU..

I am fucking sick now, yet you, what have you done?? IRRITATED me NON STOP.. Fuck. GIVE Me a Knife I would surely to stab you to death if killing someone is allow in Singapore. Irritating. My sickness already cause me not been able to concentre on studying whereas my N level is next week, yet you still wanna be a fucking bastard.

I hate you, just let me do my stuff in peace will you? You like to mentally torture people right? Using your fucking high pitch voice, command people to do this and that. FUCK. You are not even my mum but just a fucking OLD MAD WOMAN. PLEASE, just die will you?

Maybe I will be sad and cry during your funeral, but it will be much more better than me suffering in your miserable sickening voice. FUCK. Seriously, I might not even cry even you die. Who knows? I might be laughing happily. FUCK OFF. I'm serious.

Sign off.

No comments: