Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pig= YES 9.33 Singapore Hits Award 2007


I went for "YES 9.33 Singapore Hits Awards 2007" at Singapore Indoor Stadium. I went with my Da jie and John. Gosh, I almost got killed by all those disgusting high-pitch screams. I wonder why must all those fans not shout, but scream as if they were all being rape? THOSE kind of "rape screams" were what I heard from them. I even remember one of the fans screaming as if she will faint anything. You know? Those kind of scream?? From "loud to nothing" kind of scream. =_=''

I don't mind you screaming for your favourite idol, but why must you scream for all idol?? *puzzled*

Not much singers attend this awards giving ceremony. Few of the famous one are SUN YAN ZI, Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai), Tank, Angela Zhang. I remember Fans SHOUTING AND SCREAMING like mad whenever Fahrenhiet was one the stage, walking pass or whatever shit they do. But this guys can't really sing. I am not jealous of them. But I mean they are really good looking, but they can't sing well. NOT AS WELL AS MY YAN ZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was cool la. Winning quite a few awards. I was motivated to stay only because of her attendance for the ceremony. If she was not there, I guess I would had leave early with my sister and John.

Lots of cool singing bands and singers were not there. Like Jay chou, Jolin, S.H.E, JJ lin and more. But at least SUN YAN ZI WAS THERE!! =D


But too bad, no photos were taken. I wouldn't wish for any of my stuff to be taken by the management due to "illegal" photo taking since they clearly states that photo taking are not allow.

AND I wonder, how smart are those people who "smuggle" their camera into the main hall?? Everyone's bag must be check by the security there. Weird.

Whatever it is, I still enjoy myself due to the Great singing voice of Sun YAN ZI and the many awards that she had won. *clap clap* She sure is a good singer HUH!

I STILL LOVE YAN ZI!! Maybe I should join the yan zi fan club since I love her so much right? HAhaa. Will think about that. =P

Ok. Maple time!! =D

Sign off.

No comments: