Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pig= EXAM ARE OVER!!!!

HAhaa. Finally, Exams are over. YEAH! =D When will IceCreamChef ask me to work? Hm.. Or should I find another job? But I love working there. Will see about that.

Anyway, my father just collected those ultraman stuff from his friend who went to Japan not too long ago. Not what I expected. But am happy with them. Can't take any photos from them. Still in the cover. HAhaa. But still love it.

I might be giving some money to Pei Rong. His brother is going to Japan. He don't mind helping me buying them. HAHAa. =D But have to see whether I got the money or not. HAhaa.

Exams are ok. Not too bad. But not veyr confident going to sec 5. Sigh. NEver mind.

ANYONE WILLING TO SPOSOR ME MONEY BUY ULTRAMAN!!!! JUST ULTRAMAN WILL DO!!!!

Sign off

No comments: