Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pig= Updates..

This will be a long entry..


Friday,2-2-07


I rushed home straight after bowling to changed and meet the group at Bedok. Supposely meeting Zhiwei, Michael, Yan Fu and Aaron at Bedok on 7pm SHARP, in the end, everyone were late except me. I reached Bedok by 6.50pm. After we met up with each other, the girls came around 8pm?? The birthday boy reached at 8.3opm. Supposely we were going to Marina for some steamboat session but it was late, so no point rushing down just for like 2 hour or less to eat right? So we decided where to have dinner, the coffeeshop below Stella's block. HAhaa.


We took the train to tampines and walked a 10 mins or so distance to the coffee shop. It was quite enjoyable. We sang Birthday song and cuted his cake at a nearby playground. Hahaa. People who were there. Jeryl, Stella, Yvon, Ah mei, Yan fu, Zhi wei, Michael, Jason, Xu ren, Aaron and me. 11 of us celebrating his birthday at a small playground. Haha. Photos were taken. Will post them at the next entry..

After that, Aaron left for home as he got some stuff to settle the next morning. So the remaining 10 of us went down to Bark Cafe for some Beer. I didn't drank much. Very little. Less than one cup? Hahaa. I couldn't drink well alright? I only drinks on special occasion like Birthday? Yup. So together they drank 2 barrel of Heineken and I think 4 jugs of Heineken. We left around 3plus. Send Jeryl home and went home the next day.

Saturday, 3-2-07

I went out with my mum to get my New year's clothing. I bought 2 shirts, 2 t-shirts and one jeans. We didn't had much time to shop because we only left home at 8pm. HAhaa.

Sunday,4-2-07

I woke up around 9 plus and prepared myself to go to Church for service. I met up Jeryl and his family at around 11.30am. After service, I accompany him home to take some stuff and we took a cab to find stella. We had our lunch at 201 and I left for Bedok. Jeryl was not feeling well so he didn't tagged along with us. Stella accompany Jeryl.

I met with Zhiwei, Michael, Yan fu and Aaron. They wanted to buy their new year clothes. So we went to Orchard. From one place to another to find their stuff. HAhaa. Zhi wei left to meet up with his friends, leaving Michael, Yan fu, Aaron and me.

We walked almost more than 2 hours, but the group didn't even bought a single stuff, so we decided, Bugis Streets. We took a cab down and started walking around shops looking for clothes and jeans. Supposely to went home by 9 plus, but only manage to leave Bugis Street around 10.30 or so. Luckily everyone bought something.

We took bus service number 7 back to Bedok interchange. Aaron alighted at Eunos, He was tired and wanted to go home early to finished his homeworks. Yes, I meant "homeworks". I heard from him that he had mroe than 2 different subjects works to be done. So Yan fu, Michael and I went to Bedok for our Dinner.


Dinner at 10 plus. HAhaa. Then I noticed Fu, He wasn't feeling well. His face was very pale and he kept sneezing and coughing. I ordered for him porridge and he told me that the egg wasn't cooked. Michael agree with him too. So I ate quite some with his spoon and he warned me that I shouldn't eat with his spoon. Instead, I should use Michael's spoon. But I use his, thinking that I wouldn't be sick so easily. Wanted to skipped school as Fu and Stella, both not attending school. But I really, For God's sake, Fell sick the very next day. Sigh.

Aaron called me while I was eating and told me that Ting's grandfather had passed away. I was shocked. Called ting straight after his I hanged up the phone with Aaron. Wanted to rushed down but she told me that was not a need and I have school the next day. Sigh. I will be visiting her soon when I feel better.. Hope she is doing fine now..

Monday, 5-2-07

I woke up feeling very dizzy, and started coughing and felt hot all over my body.. I got fever.. Slight fever I guess.. I went to the doctor, and he told me I got Flu.. Sigh.. Guess I should listen to Yan fu and Michael.. I didn't know my body would be so very weak. Argh. Never mind. Again, I got myself more than 3 medicine.. Sigh.

Tuesday, 6-2-07

I didn't went to school.. I feel very weaker. I hope nothing will happened tommorrow. I wanna get well by today if possible.. I got to go.. I will post the pictures again. I need to get to my bed. Sorry to those people who wanted those photos. Will post it soon alright? Take care people.

Sign off.

No comments: