Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pig= Fuck off.

Fuck. She just can't keep her hands to herself. Go around touching my stuff, in fact, everyone stuff. Don't say I don't respect elderly. For people who really knows me well will know of cause that I show respect to almost everyone elderly except ONE. Don't tell me that because she is old and stuff. Seriouly, I really had enough of her.


She fucking Kept my ultraman collection that I had bought for at least 49.90 and another set that I had bought quite sometimes back in 201. I don't even bother to ask her because I already know what she will say. " I NEVER TOUCH YOUR STUFF, DON'T ALWAYS BLAME ME". This is the sentence that she always tell us. PLEASE. Stop acting and go around telling people that your grand children doesn't treat you good. Use a mirror and see for yourself.


I had more stuff that are gone. But I still can't believe that my limited edition ultraman set are gone. No matter what, I am going to find them. UNLESS, she threw them away. One day, I shall throw her stuff into the Rubbish bin and I will see how she reacts.


For the pass few years, I had been very piss with her fucking attitude. She always think that she IS the Queen of the house. Fuck off. I really feel like throwing Ki ki's shit on her face. You have been rudely asking my friends to go back during the night when they came to our house. And using those ridiculous sarcasm speech asking my friends to fucking go home. I HATE THAT, especially when NONE of my family members says anything, and she will be the one who do all those talking. What the fuck.

I really hope I can sue her for animals abuse. Fucking crazy. Always hitting my dogs for no reasons. Luckily, my dogs know how to fight back. Don't keep asking me to do stuff I don't like. Even my mum and dad don't do that to me, who are you to be doing that to me? I am not your servant nor dog. I shouldn't be listening to your command.

Ya ya. I had repeat myself tons of times. Your friends are Fairy and my friends are always those evil devil that give me trouble. Ya. Your friends tells you everything and anything. Do you do as they say? I am wondering. Why none of them call you to eat shit? And will you eat it if they tell you to?

Stop trying to claim that you are saving electricity for Dad. Please. We would not on the fan or lights for NOTHING. And you will just fucking switch it off and CLAIM that you are saving Electricity. Why don't you tell me, you, Switching on the Tv and fall asleep, you call that saving electricity? Ha. God bless you then. If that's the way you "save" electricity for the family.


Fucking lame..


The time now is 12.42am..

What the hell.. Today I will be alone alright? Cause it is Valentine now.. I have been alone every year of this day for like 4 years. SIGH. People did asked me to go out later on. Those single. But was thinking of staying at home instead of going out. There will be lots of people out there on the streets holding hand and stuff and I really hate to go out with there are lots of people out there. Sigh. I will consider whether should I go out or not.. I'm not jealous. Just kind of bore alone. I don't know why. NEver mind. Happy Valentine day to couples out there ok? =)..


Got to go and watch my animation. I will not be going to school tommorrow I guess.


Sign off.

No comments: