Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pig= Fucking luck.


I just had my shower. Just got home around 7.15am. Thanks. For some fucking reasons, I lose money again. NOt fucking reasons but just my luck. I really really don't get it. It seems like I just don't even have the luck to do well in everything. Everyone won but not me. I don't mind losing coz I have been losing for the years that I am born in this world. But too much. I lose All my money just now. And still owning Jeryl and Esther money. What the fuck. I couldn't believe it myself. Maybe they were right, I should just shut up instead of talking too much and did not even won a single game after I started speaking like a freak. They were right. After I started been more happy even though I was still losing and making people feel so fuck up of me, did I won? Is a fucking no.


And for mahjong, I have been playing for more than 3 years but the amount of time I won, I could count it with my 10 fingers. And always, I am the one who own the three players money. And never even clear it. I believe no one can get whatever tile they threw back more than 2 times. Am also the one who always sort of cards. Everything bad just come to me. I had lose before a fucking $60+ plus when our orginal money is only 30 bucks. Means 30 PLUS another 40. Ha. I can't believe it myself.


I know I am fucking lousy in doing everything. I just knew it. No one tells me anything about it but I can see it with my own eyes. Just say I am emo or whatever shit, but I know the truth myself. I had never ever get a top 10 in class. Or even top 20. I don't bowl well even though I had join bowling for more than 4 years. I don't play any game well. I am often sick, weaker than anyone that I know. HA. Thanks man.

What to do?

I really got nothing more to say.


I just wanna type it out.


Sign off.

No comments: