Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pig= Common Test week.

Argh. Common test for this week. Great... Let's just face the fact. I knew it even before common test starts. Sigh. I won't do well of cause. I studied every subject only the day before the paper. Means it is very rushing. And I can't concentrate on studying. I don't expect to do well, but just a pass will do.

I'm studying everyday with Stella and gang. It will only ends on Wednesday. Sigh.

Have been very tired for the pass few days. I notice something recently.. My luck has been very bad. Real bad. It seems like I couldn't do stuff well. Weird. What is really wrong with me?

I did not have enough time to finish my paper.. Not one, But three of them. English, Social studies and Chinese. What the fuck.. None of the paper I could completed. Argh. I will go crazy soon man..

Seriously, I really hate studying. Actually, I had know it since primary school. I never like studying. But I got to study for the sake of myself. But if I really couldn't pass for my N level, I really am not going to study anymore. I will, of cause, try my best from now on.

I am meeting them at 4 later. Means I cannot take a nap or else I do not have to meet them anymore. HAhaa.



I took this picture of this Fat Mona Lisa in one of the Restaurant. HAhaa. To me, it's funny. To my sister, she feel disgusted. HAhaa. What do you think?


Ok people.

Till then.

Sign off.

No comments: