Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pig= Photos update on Jeryl's 17th Birthday.








The Birthday guy. What a pose?



The Birthday cake.



The Birthday boy and his cake.



Jeryl and Stella. Happy birthday to Jeryl and Happy 2 years 6 months together!! Hahaa..



People helping to light up the candles.



'Why smile? I sing not nice is it?!!"



Preparing to blow the candles.

Happy birthday!



"Can't wait to eat the cake."



"I remove the candles for you first la!"



"I want to eat the cake!!!"



"Wa, Hungry ghost. Never eat before cake?"



The couple.



Stella, eating the cake.



Jeryl, eating the cake.



Eating the small piece of cake together.



"Who want me to feed him??"



"Eat la, Jason!! No poison one!"



"I don't want, You eat first lor!"



Zhiwei, Eating the cake.

I, eating the cake.



Jeryl feeding Stella.



"Wa, Aaron, you see you so lucky, my dear feed you eat leh!!!"



Michael, Xu ren.



The guys.



The guys 2.



The ladies.



The ladies 2.



Stella love this photo.



And of cause, Cake smashing.



Audience watching the show getting started.



The result of the birthday boy.



The final Result.



Aaron, Zhi wei. Em? Can someone tell me what both of you are looking at?



The Gayish Aaron. =_=''



The Boys.

Em, Where am I?



Here I am.. HAhaa. Right leg lifted up!



Xu ren, Jeryl, Me.



Michael, Yan fu, Jason.



Smile.



Smile too!!



"Don't talk to me, I wanna be alone." Lol..



Michael.



Watching funny Video together.



Slacking while waiting for the girls.



We,acting like dogs. Hahaa...

Bark Cafe

Playing Cards..



Michael, Me.



Xu ren, Michael, Me.



Yvon, Ah mei.



Enjoyin their games.



Me, Yvon, Ah mei. Ok. I know I easily blush. Hahaa..



Me, Jeryl. Happy birthday bro!

And finally, the drunken man and the suffering wife. Hahaa.

Sign off.

No comments: