Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pig= Update on Chinese New year.

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Hope everyone gets lots of Ang Bao. Hm..


18-02-07

Woke up around 12 plus. And only managed to leave house by 2 plus with my da jie, er jie and John. We went to my grandma's house. It has been a daily thing to visit my grandma first. Hahaa. We left at around 6 plus. Reached my father's friend house around 7. Boring. We left quite early. John send Er jie and me home while Da jie accompany John's mother to the temple. Packed my bag and went off to Wei jie's house. People there, Wei jie, Kenny, Pui Kia and Keith. Sigh. The drink. =_=' And they Got Drunk.. I mean only Pui kia and Kenny. Only got to sleep around 6am in the morning.


19-02-07

Was woken up by Wei Jie's daddy. HAhaa. Woke up around 12.30. I was the only who were there. The rest had left. Idiot.. Lol. Luckily I had know this family for more than 7 years. Haha.. Left home around 1 plus and Aaron called, Asking me to go to KTV. Sigh. Was still very tired, but I still met them anyway. People there were Aaron, Pei Rong and Fang Ling. Met them around 3 plus and Left around 4.20pm. I had already made a reservation before going down to Kbox. Reached Marina Kbox around 4.45. And we had this very large room as the rooms were not enough. HAhaa. A room for 20 people when only 4 of us were there. Haha. Had lots of fun there. We sang from 5 to 8. Left Marina after Ktv.

Went to Tampines supposely to have our dinner but in the end, None of the coffee shop was open. Argh. Send off Aaron, Pei Rong and Fang Ling and met up with Jeryl and Helmy. Esther came after a while. Helmy left for home while the rest of us went to Stella's house for some gambling. I lose. Nah. Never mind.

Left Stella house only around 4.30am. Was on the cab with Esther, Jeryl and Yi min. But decided to have "breakfast" at Bedok Market. After having Breakfast with Jeryl, we took a cab home.. Was only on the bed by 8 plus..


20-02-07

I woke up around 3 plus? Hahaa. Jeryl was already waiting somewhere near my house while I prepared myself. Make our way to Hui li's house. Met up stella at the bus stop near Hui li' house. Went up together. Started playing Majong with Stella, Jeryl and Hui li. Jeryl was the big winner, the rest of us lost to him. HAhaa. Yvon came while we were half way through the majong game. Had our dinner after the majogn game. And started playing blackjack. esther came after that and Hui li's Godsister came afterall. And she won. Sigh.

Stella's mother called her and Yvon went home with Stella while me, Jeryl and Esther stayed. Esther was playing majong with Hui li's mum, the brother and her god sister. Esther won. Went for home after that..

21-2-07

Supposely I promise to go to school, but I overslept. Hahaa. I really got to buck up in school. Sigh. Need to post those picture in the next entry. Take care people..


Sign off.

No comments: