Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pig= Photos updates on Chinese new year.



Da jie and Ah bee.


Ah bee and Me. =)



Da jie, Me, John. Em. He was playing my Psp. Lol..



The Soon-To-Be Husband and Wife.



Da jie, John, Ah bee.



My lovely grandma with my two cousins.



Da jie with Grandma.



My dad and me. Hahaa. I was trying to look at myself smiling in the mirror..



Er jie with my Dad.




The Sng Siblings. =)



My mum, My dad, My Da jie.



My Sisters with my two cousins.



And lastly, The Sng Family.






Oh, Did I mention something? John had proposed to my Elder sis. Haha. Isn't that great? The Sng family first marriage is going to happen soon! Finally, they are getting married soon. Had long for this day to arrive. Hahaa. They are still arranging for a good day with the ROM. Yup, That's for all.


I don't even know whether will I be going today or not. Sigh.


Sign off.

No comments: