Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pig=Stella's House.

Currently at Stella's house. Slacking. Both Jeryl and Stella are sleeping now. Jeryl sleeping on the sofa and stella sleeping in her room. I don't blame both of them seriously. Jeryl had not been hading enough sleep and the majong game yesterday, causing him to be damn tired. And he woke up 8 for church todae!!! AND I OVERSLEPT. OPS.. I did said sorry to him. I know. I shouldn't sleep in the first place. Sorry bro. I slept at 8am and woke up at 2.30pm. HAhaa.

Stella, even worse. She has been very tired all along. Now she is working. Not enough sleep. So I don't intents to wake them up. HAhaa.But not too late. I wanna go to Tampines to buy game~!! Hehe..

Just finishing playing Audition with Von. Finally, I am level 8. Going to. Soon. Von and me are going to wait for stella to level up and we get the license together. Sigh.

Lookin at both of them sleeping, I feel kind of tired too.

Take care people.


Sign off.

No comments: