Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pig= Tired.
One thing I know for sure, I MUST Not Sleep now. The time now is 7.31am. I cannot sleep. I have to go to church later. Special Event. Sigh. BUt I am damn tired. I just got back from Thomas's Charlet. Esther, Stella and Ah mei went off around 2am?? Leavin Yan Fu, Aaron, Chen Yang, Thomas and His stead.
We were talking about lots of stuff. Relationship, Friendship and GYM~ Great. Finally I might find a gym kaki and trainer. Mr Chen Yang. I didn't went to gym for quite sometimes is because I hate going gym alone. Yup. Seriously. I guess not much people would wanna go gym by themself. Hahaa.
Love can really change a person. Seriously. Depend on how your other partner will change your way of thinking. Regardless good or bad. Sigh. I bless that people around me will last long enough with their partner. =)
I got to find myself something to do. Or else.. I will fall asleep. Phew. My eyes are heavy. Might be taking a short nap. HAhaa.
Take care people. Enjoy your holidays!!!
Sign off.

No comments: