Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pig= Esther's Charlet.

Nothing greatly happened during Esther's Charlet. But I prefer this way. Quiet. NOt much people were around. Majong. And fuck. I lose to See Long. 29 Bucks. But he was kind enough not to take money from me. HAhaa. TING TING!! IS the Place that you sit!! I sit that seat. Damn lousy La, my luck. But anyway, It was alright.

I am so sorry that I couldn't have enough time to even talk to you. I really wish to talk to you. Only the two of us. But it seems like you are always busy. Hahaa. I am glad enough that you explain it to me. But please, tell me and don't hide from me anymore ok? =)

I am damn tired. CAN SOMEONE GET ME A PSP? If Jeryl read this, He is gonna Say that I am wasting money again. HAhaa.

Take care people..

Miss ya. YUP. YOU! <3

Sign off.

No comments: