Friday, November 17, 2006

Pig= Happy Birthday Yvonne! =)


Happy Birthday YVonne! I think you should be very happy about the surprise that was given to you!! =P Better finish up the cake by 12 tonight! HAhaa. Hope your wishes will come true and do well for your Last paper! =)


Hey people. Supposedly I should be sleeping. But guess I will sleep after I blog. HAhaa. Just got home from Yvonne's house not too long. Less than 2 hours? Yup. Yesterday I went over to Stella's house around 9pm. Stella and Ah mei were there. We were slacking at Stella's house waiting for the clock to hit 12am. We wanted to give Yvon a big surprise. The plan sounds like this.

Stella and Ah mei will buy the cake from 201 and keep it at Stella's house. Stella will opened yvonne's house using the key given by Yvonne's mum. Hahaa. And We will Sing her Happy birthday and give her a damn big surprise!! And. Everything did went as planned!


I was expecting her to cried, but she did not. She claimed that she didn't knew how to reacted. She was Very shocked. I could see from her face when we saw her. Hahaa. I stayed over at Von's house since I didn't had much money to take cab home. We were crazy.

I AM crazy. I am seriously lacking of sleep. Sigh. I might be able to sleep for 1 to 2 hours if possible. We will be meeting soon to celebrate Von's birthday. Might be eating Buffet. Ah. Great. It had been such a long time ever since I had my last buffet. Ok. I got to go and take a Short nap.

It will be enjoyable later on. I Promise!!! =p

Photos will be uploaded soon!! After I got back tonight. =) Take care people!

Sign off.

No comments: