Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pig= Sigh..


Currently at Wei Jie's house.. Kenny and Wei Jie are sleeping now. Leaving me alone to the computer and playstation..


I don't blame you for all those words that you type out in your blog.. I don't mind. You don't have to say sorry to me. You are in no wrong. What or who gave you the permission to say sorry for nothing? =) I know that you do not dare to give another try in love. I know. I will give you some times. I seriously don't mind waiting. But at least, you should give me some chances right? How will you know you will fail when you never even try? =) I don't mind be your good friend for the time being. At least, I can try my very best to protect you. I will wait. Continue to wait. Till that very day arrive. Anyway, Those words really hurts me.. It really do...

Sign off.

No comments: