Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pig= Those words from you...

I seriously don't know what to say.. It really do hurts.. It really makes me very sad when you told me it is impossible, you don't give chance and can't make it... It really hurts.... Sigh.. My try doesn't mean for us to be together for just awhile.. My try is to give me a chance...


I DON'T TRY TOO. What is the point of trying when you love that someone and that someone doesn't give a damn about you? Doesn't it sounds like been force than Try? Sigh... I got no idead what to say.. Other than my ex, you are the second person I love the most... Yet you keep on to discourage me.. What have I got to say.. Is it really impossible between the two of us?


I guess you had the feeling of been hurt too.. That is what I feel.. I think you should know how bad or how hurtful are the words that came out from you.. It is much hurtful than friends and family.. Seriously..


Do you think my tarot card did help? I don't think so. What is the point of asking help from my tarot but yet you don't even bother to take in.. Think about it...

I am sorry for whatever I said.. I just doesn't wanna see you get hurt.. That's all. I rather the person getting hurt is me.. And not you.... I... Really don't know what to do.. Sigh.

Sign off.

No comments: