Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pig= Nothing much.

I went to watch Covenant with Yan Fu Yesterday. Not bad. And I told him some stuff that I feel deep in my Heart. OF CAUSE NOT ABOUT FU.. But about "her".. Sigh.. I told fu how bad I felt when she said that I shouldn't get the wrong idea. Seriously, I was shocked. I didn't knew how to respond.. I lost confident in myself, and wanted to gave up. But NO! Hell No. I cannot just give up like that. All I have to do is to wait. I don't mind waiting. What Fu told me was very right. I like her Doesn't mean she got to like me back. I will just be there for her. I promise. =)

Please don't bother How good I treat you. Just bother that I will forever be there for you. I don't mind be your Good Friend, But please, Don't treat me like a stranger. I don't mind the way you treat me now, But I wish that we can have a relationship other than good friends. And Promise me, Don't have any negative thoughts. I don't wanna see you get hurt. The way you sounds hurts, it hurts me too.. I promise to you, that I will always be there for you... =)

Sign off.

No comments: