Friday, July 01, 2005

Pig=Check up..
Have not been updating my blog since long.. Computer breakdown.. Waitin for my New computer.. Anyway, It is time for me to change a new computer.. I have been using my house computer for 5 LONG YEARS le.. Window 98 some more.. What the??.. SIgh.. Woke up around 12 todae.. Had my shower, Make my hair, Pack my stuff and off I go.. CHeck up was 2.15.. Took Mrt.. SGH.. The hospital.. Reach there around 2.30.. HAd my blood test and wait for my check up.. Sigh.. I waited for more than 2 hours.. I just hate waiting.. Went to meet Jeryl and Xu at Bedok.. Went to Sumo for dinner.. Slack around till 6 plus.. Jeryl to tuiton, I.. Wei jie house.. Sian.. Just got to play at least something only at 8.. I am typing my blog.. I msg "her".. "She" didnt reply.. Guess "She" was trying to Avoide me or something.. Sigh.. I hate it when "she" Dont reply me.. I miss "Her"so.. Sigh.. Never mind.. My next check up will be 6 months later.. Anyway, Condition worsen.. If I had any cut or something, I will have to go to the hospital.. Chirst.. Sigh off...

No comments: