Friday, July 29, 2005

Pig=Bowling~
Hahaha.. People.. I am here again. I think I will be updating every friday or everyday if possible. =) Went to school and had my maths test.. =_='' I dont even know a thing. Great right? Walk to Inter with Fu and Thomas. Stella meet esther, Jeryl go Ncc. Sigh. Took bus from Inter.. Reach home and took a bath.. Slack at home. And took a cab to Alley.. HAd our training.. Everyone were there.. End at 5.30.. BOring.. Fucking score I had.. I just hate the way I am performing.. I had played bowling for such a long time, but You see the score I get. Never mind. Took Cab and went to 85 for dinner.. There were me, Esther, Stella and Kiat. Went home after that.. I am damn tired.. Sigh.. Hope I can get my new ball SOON~~ I will be posting some photos taken quite long ago. Take a look. =) Sigh off..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jia Jian and Jeryl.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Jia Jian.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jia jian and Aaron~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and My Cutest Cousin, AH be~

No comments: