Saturday, July 09, 2005

Pig= New Computer..
Went to school todae.. Todae Pink form to Xian's House.. Fu and Stella were not in school.. So went off.. Slack at his house play maple.. Sleep.. Damn Shiok.. I love his bed.. Lol.. Guess I was just too tired.. He sleep for 1 hour, I sleep for 2 hours.. Ha ha.. Went down to buy our lunch.. Bought Chicken rice.. Wonderful.. Cause I was damn Hungry.. Went off around 6 plus.. Have to rush home.. His stead came before I went off.. After I have reach home, had my shower and wait for the computer to arrived.. Ha ha.. Er jie and me fix the computer ourselves.. Went to Wei jie's house for awhile to download our cable setup.. Went off and prepare our computer.. Tiring.. Download Maple.. And Started Playing.. Ha ha.. I am supposed to be in my bed during this time, but I am still playing.. I am sleeping soon.. So, Sigh off people..

No comments: