Friday, July 15, 2005

Pig=Late~
Nite, people. I just woke up from my sleep. I didnt went to school todae. I did go but was kick out beccauuse we were late. Who is we?? Ah don, Yu mei, Eve, Jennifer, Jeryl, Stella, Ah don, Anthony, Gi, Pei Fang and Xiao Qi. Lol.. Went to Kbox at tampines.. I had no mood at all. GUess I was too tired.. Oh, Fu was with us too. He came out and find us. =) Everyone was in one room. The singing goes on and the laughter too.. Some were sleeping(I think I am the only one..), Some were with their love ones( Only Jeryl and Stella.) and the rest were just enjoying.. Our Singing Session ends at 2. Esther and Si hua came to find us. Everyone went to Bedok. There were Si hua, Me, Jeryl and Stella. Went for Lunch. Hui li came and meet us. I bought a Ultraman.. It is something like a pillow. I only get it for 10 bucks but keep getting scolding from hui li. Lol.. Everyone went off, I went off with Hui li.. We took bus home. And We had our chat.
Hui li, I already said le right?? I am going to praise you. Hehe.. Ok. People, This girl. Now then I find that she is such a good girl. I mean you will know what I mean. Firstly, She is my good friend. Always will get angry if I spend my money on things that are not important. She herself dont waste her money too, She even save money on Almost Everything. Secondly, She LikES Discount. Always wish that everything she buy will be Cheaper. HAhaa.. Thirdly, She is a very very Kind-Hearted girl. Whenever she goes out, she will buy some toys for her younger sister or bread. She will just get it. I mean She is too kind.. You dont see me going out almost everyday and buy stuff for my two sisters. Haha.. The last about her, She Is a very understanding Girl. Ever since she start working, She have start paying her school fee herself. She is using her own money and not her parents. Always respect her parents alot. I mean True enough, she might be rude to her parents in times but she still respect them alot.. You see this girl? SHe is just so perfect right? Hui li, Dont shy la, I write you in my blog so to let people know what a good girl you are like. I hope that my son or daugther can be like her when they grow up. I mean next time la. Hahaa.. I mean you dont find girls like her now. Right people? But love yourself more la. Always buy things for your sister, dont even bother about yourself. Let me give a example, If she sw something she like alot and another thing that she plan to get for her sister, guess which one she will buy? She will get it for her sister and not herself? You See? What a Good sister right? Hahaa.. Ok ok. Guess enough praising. My Baby cousin is in my house now. SHe will be living at my house for around 3 days. Everyone just love her so. =) Ok ok. I guess I will continue my maple story. Bye people!!

No comments: