Monday, July 11, 2005

Pig=End of story..
Hm.. I guess I just have to forget "her".. No point waiting when she dont even bother about me.. I msg her quite a few times but she hurt me too much.. She never Ever reply.. Maybe I am botherin her.. Anyway, she already have a Boyfriend.. And it seems that they are loving together.. I will give my best wish for her... Hope she will be happy after all.. Sigh.. I cant say I am wasting my time waiting for her.. The feeling is stillt here but I guess I just have to forget everything.. Sigh.. She say that we can still be friends, but did she ever treat me as a friend? I guess she didnt.. Will a friend not reply my msg when I just ask her where she is or did she enjoy her holidays??.. Anyway, she have stop msging me ever since June holiday started.. Sigh.. I guess.. But I still give her my best wishes.. Hope she will be happy.. I guess been a single isnt bad at all ya?.. I just have to face it.. I mean I cant be so Bu yao face right? People dont like me, means She cant like me. And true, she have a boyfriend. I cant break her up.. Will she be happy if I break them up? Even I break them up, it does not mean that she will accept me.. Right people??.. I will be sad, but not for long.. Maybe a few days, a few months or even a few years.. But I still have to face it.. Sigh.. Hope she is reading this.. But I guess She will never ever know about it.. I will just send her one more msg.. The LAst one.. Telling her everything.. She hurt my feeling.. Badly.. WHat had passed had passed.. I cant turn back time.. If I can, I will wish that I will have one more chance to love her again.. And treat her better of cause.. =) But I dont have that kind of power to turn back the time.. So.. Ya.. Just wish her all the best.. I just hope I will find a new love soon ba.. Or else, been a single isnt bad?? Hahaa. Ya.. Just wish that her boyfriend will treat her much more better than I did, Not to hurt her again.. She have been hurt deeply onces.. By me.. I just wish to say sorry to her.. Hm.. Argh.. My heart is hurting.. I mean not Love.. But is my real heart.. My heart have been beating at a very weird rate.. I guess I will just keep quiet not to let anyone know.. Wish no one will be worry.. So.. Silents people.. Dont come and ask me how I am and stuff.. I wont tell you guys anything.. I will keep it to myself.. I dont wish to tell anyone coz I find no point telling anyone.. So?.. Ya.. Quiet I will be.. Fate is fate. I cant change it. Hahaa.. Dont bother about me. I am talking rubbish.. I will post some photos.. Take a look.. Sigh off..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Bus stop Partner~ We go to school everyday together.. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One more photo of us~

No comments: