Friday, July 22, 2005

Pig=Bowling..
Have not been Updating my blog for such a long Period of time.. Went to school todae.. Had Racial Harmony day todae.. HAd quite some fun. =) Went off around 12 plus.. HAd bowling then.. Went home, Bath and out.. Was thinking of buying a new bowling bag, but after all I didnt buy it. My bag is not spoil, just part of it. Still can be use. Took cab alone. Reach there around 3. 3.30, the training begins.. People were there.. Stella, Esther, Thomas, Zhong ting, Wei jie and of cause me. Hahaa.. Si hua And Kiat were there too, but sitting there watching us having our training.. My score.. SUCKS.. Argh.. After training, Esther's father drove us for dinner.. We had tons of fun sitting in the car.. Chatting with the father.. Reach 85.. People was there.. Stella, Esther, Jennifer, Sebas, Yumei, Sii hua, Yu hang, Kiat and me.. I just reach home.. Going to bath now.. Damn uncomfortable.. Sigh off..

No comments: