Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pig=Home~
Hahaa.. I didnt know that I will use such a long time to update my blog again. My computer have some weird problem.. Real weird. Never mind. Guess that it will be fine after sometimes.. Didnt went out at all yesterday. Was rotting at home yesterday. Jeryl was working. Stella went out with Jennifer. Wanna go Bear's house de.. But was plain lazy. Was with my P.s2 the whole day.. Sleep and play, Play and sleep. Sigh.. Boring life.. Having dinner later with Jeryl and Xu. They are going back to school for the run. From 10pm, to the next day 10am.. Crazy.. If me, I will be dead.. Fainted and stop breathing.. Lol.. Bear at my house now.. Waiting to play game with me. Thanks to my er jie. She is playing the P.S2 now. EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR HER!!! Ok.. Show some photos taken recently. Sigh off~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jian and Rat. Taken outside DandT Room.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Jian. Taken in Social Studies class.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pig and Rat. Taken in Zhang Gou shi(Dog shit) Class.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The act good looking, not good looking guy. HAHA...

No comments: