Saturday, August 13, 2005

Pig= Enjoyable.
Hahaa. I had a very enjoyable day yesterday. Took a cab with Jeryl and Stella, to rush home. They started fighting. Hahaa. Drama. There are photo taken. Will be shown later on. Went home, bath and waited for Stella to picked me up to go to bowling together. Was late for bowling. Had a average of 140. =) Glad. After the training, Thomas, Zhong ting and me Played two games. Average 130. =) After that, Zhong ting accompany me taking bus service 14. Stella and Esther went to Brendan Bbq. I wasnt close with Him, so I didnt go. Went home after that. Meet up Jeryl and Xu at my house. Hahaa. Jeryl went crazy again. My er jie did took down the photo. Hahaa. I HAve Prove that HE IS MAD. Lol.. They went off around 11pm. Should be meeting Him later. Ok. Sigh off.
P.s(PIng, YOU HAVE TO TAKE PHOTOS WITH ME =D.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Nadiah. The crazy girl. Taken in the Physics class.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Fight Begin in the cab. The Puffle Fish VS The Fishball Mei. Vengeance!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Puffle FIsh get hold of the Fishball Mei!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Puffle Fish won the Match! Surrender, FIshball Mei!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Crazy Guy Vs Pig. Suddenly, Out of a sudden, he became crazy and I laugh like a mad guy too.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Trying to eat my dog up..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Acting like a retarded!!

No comments: