Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Pig=Computer Just Suxs~
Something wrong with my computer. Real weird. Times I can on, SOmetimes I cant. Weird. Never mind. Happy Belated Birthday, SIngapore! Hahaa..
Went to school on Monday for National Day celebration. Set up stall for Bowling. Not alot of people play.. SIAN~ After that, went off wit Xu and Jeryl.. Both are Damn tired. Ran for 12 hours. From 10pm on Sunday night, to 10am Monday morning. What the hell. If is me, I will die of Asthma even I have my inhaler wit me. Lol.. They went home and I am alone. Suppose to play arcade at WhiteSand, and Guess what? I was having such a luck that the arcade is no more there.. =_=' Walk around WhiteSand. Called Xu, he wanna Sleep. Call Jeryl, He sleeping. Call Ping, She at Orchard with her friends. Stella cannot go out. Called Fu, didnt pick up my call.. I was PLain Bore that time.. Suddenly, Fu called me again. Wanting me to go out with him. 0_0 Damn shock. Lol. So I took a cab down and wait for him at his house. After that, we went off. Took a bus to the nearby Mrt Station. Took the train, Chat about Anything. Lol.. Reach Bugis. And Shopping. This is the first time, I went out with Fu. Although I know him for quite a long time. Always giving me Excuses like, Tired, Work, Pei Stead, Lazy, Blah blah blah. Lol. I bought a bag and two Ultraman Vcd! I just Love the Bag. Lol.. Walk around Bugis street for 1 hour plus. Then Fu bought a Jeans. One hour plus= A jeans. =_=' Went for lunch and Shop around Bugis. After that, went for dinner. Kfc. Something Happen. While fu was buying food, I was direactly sitting in front of a couple. They were KISSING, Hugging, Giving Each other LOVE BITES. =_=' Cant you all do all this stuff somewhere else other then shopping centre? Fu came and I told him. While I was drinking my drink, I choke myself while they just Kiss So SUddenly. Lol. Fu told me a plan. We sitted next to them, and We started saying out loud that what They were doing. Lol.. They went of after a while, And when they Stood up and wanna walk off, We notice that the girl looks older than the Guy. And she was taller than His Booyfriend. HAhahaha.. After that we took Mrt to Jeryl house. And we slack around. Have a chat with Jeryl's mum. =) I always respect her mum lots. They played pool and after that we went over to the study room to slack. Got Aircon what. Hahaha.. Ashley and the brother were there too. We played Monopoly together. Fu, Jeryl, Ashley's Brother and me. After that they went off and Fu, Jeryl and me Slack in the room. Went off with Fu around 11 plus. And I went over to my Brother-in-law's house. Went off together with My da jie and er jie. Watching Movie. The maid. QUite a nice show I can say. =) To me la. I dont know to you all nice ma. Went home, Bath and Sleep.
Yesterday, Jeryl and Xu came over to my house. Playing P.s2 all the way. Resting and stuff. Jeryl went off first, then left me and Xu. We called for delievery.. Mac. The delievery damn long. Guess is due to National day. Xu went off around 10.30. After awhile, sleep le.
Todae they coming my house again. Hahaa. fun. Ok. Oh. Almosot forgot. I bought a new phone, Motorola e398. Quite a nice phone.+) Sigh off.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photo taken in school.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fu. Taken while we were playing Monopoly.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jeryl. Taken while Playing Monopoly.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Slacking in the Study room.

No comments: