Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pig= Asthmatic cough..
I was very uncomfortable yesterday.. I cough blood.. I was damn Fucking shocked.. I went to the doctor and he told me that I have asthmatic cough. I was like Huh?? What is that? He told me this is asthma combine with coughing. He told me that this can be very serious. Oh.. Lol.. He gave me a mask and told me to breath in normally with the mask.. VEry shio. Lol.. Coz I was feeling very uncomfortable before that, but after I use the mask, I feel much better.. HE gave me two days mc.. Telling me and warning me to rest at home and if I feeling very uncomfortable, he call me to use the inhaler. Sigh. The inhaler came back again. I thought I can stop using it. Met up Jeryl after his tuition. We had dinner together.. I felt uncomfortable, but I dont wanna say it out. Haha.
I am glad I have Jeryl as my closest friend. Real glad. But when he is happy, he talk to me nicely, if he dont feel like talking, he talk to me in a attitude way. This is him. Cant change him la. He is kind enough to say sorry when he did something wrong. Haha. Sometimes though. LOL.. No la. Overall he ah, A good guy?? Happy ma? I say you good guy leh!!! I dont have to worry that he will go around telling people about the stuff I told him. He also tells me alot of stuff. I will too, Shut up. Though he have another Best friend, I just treat him as my best friend la. Hahaa.. Ya. This is it. Bad points about him? Tons. Attitude sucks, get "Depression" easily and lots more. Hahaa. Kidding ok? In case you got angry again and beat me up.. Hahaa..
Todae there is a friendly match between us and boudrek?? I dont know how to spell la. Bowling of cause. Sigh. I dont even have the confidence to win. Never mind. Wish me all the bEst!! =) Sigh off.

No comments: