Friday, August 26, 2005

Pig= Hahaa..
Hahaha.. I am glad.. Stuff have turn out for the better.. Real glad.. Just that there is still alot of misunderstanding. But guess it will clear up real soon. Hm.. What people need should be time, I guess. I think I am back to my tarot card Job. Hahaa. Will be helping people again. Feel free to ask from me. I will do it for free. =) Didnt went to school todae. Went to the doctor yesterday. Was not feeling well. Was woken up by Mummy due to a phone call. Esther call me. There was 16 Miss call made. Lol.. So the best is to call my house if you really wanna find me. They gave me 15 mins. I went to shower myself, make my hair and Stuff.Quickly went down as they were waiting for me under my block. So Pai seh. Haha. Took cab with, Jennifer, Stella and Esther. Went to Esther house. After that, Cheng, Jason and jun wei. Play majong and stuff. Boring.. I am real bore. Haha.. PLay maple.. I wanna Level Up!!! Argh.. Damn Pissed off. So slow to level up.. Sigh. Guess I just have to be patience.. Going to Malaysia tommorrow. Going to buy stuff for people I promise. =) I am going back school later to attend the school prefect stuff. Just attend as I am the chairman. No choice.. Sigh. Wish me all the best people! All the best to everyone too! Sigh off.

No comments: