Thursday, July 05, 2007

Pig= FUCK. SARCASTIC Freak.

FUCK. I am getting crazy from my Dad fucking sarcastic speech. Due to the very hot weather, I am very hot tempered. I find that he talk without using his fucking brain. FUCK. I really got nothing to say. He always feel that he is the ONLY right WAY. NO one is correct, ONLY HIM. Never going to admit that he is in the wrong. FUCK. I believe that even if he kill someone, he will not admit that he kill that very person.

Got this very stupid and Narrow-minded concept that took controlled over his whole body system. THink that he is fucking smart. I really can't stand him. FUCKING PROUD...


Fuck. If murder is not a crime in this country, I am very sure he will be the second one that I will murder. First is of cause my grandma. OH.. LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON. FUCK.


SARCASM!!!! THE WEATHER IS KILLING ME. TELL ME FRANKLY PEOPLE, How many families out there doesn't install air con in their home? YES. My home is one of them. I believe that more than 80% of my friends have aircons install in their bedroom. FUCK. And guess what? My father is damn smart to only install the aircon in his very own BEDROOM. HAHAA. SO smart. And very considerate.

Sign off.

No comments: