Sunday, July 08, 2007

Pig= YES, DREAM COME TRUE MAN!!!


Cool People!! I am CURRENTLY a Part timer for IceCreamChefs!!! HAhaa. Just started my first day of work today, and I fucking love it. I am so serious. I was telling Stella and people that I really hope that I can work there. It is damn cool. And the salary is not too bad. But I don't work just because of the salary, I work because of the ICE CREAMS. Hahaa.

I worked from 7pm to 11pm just now. Yup. It was cool. I learn quite a number of stuff there. Although I spend like half of my working time at this birthday party of a customer, but it was cool. I really did enjoyed myself.


I am damn happy I can work there. People are friendly, Ice creams taste good. YUP. Everything is just so cool. I even mix up my own ice cream and bought it for Jeryl and people at BArk's Cafe after work.

I really hope they will call me real soon again man. =)

For more information, Visit the website at www.IceCreamChefs.com

Good night people!

Sign off.

No comments: