Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pig= Updates!

Just a Quick update. Haha. Come on people, come to Ice Cream Chefs and try our home-made ice cream ok? Hahaa. I started work at 3pm yesterday.. Had a very busy day. The 6 of us working in Ice Cream Chefs work non stop from 8.30 to 11pm. Only managed to rest after 10.50. And left at 11.30pm. I work for 8 1/2 hours today! Phew. But people are good, they treat me good and very friendly. Boss are Darren and Jeremy, very nice to me, yup, very nice. Everyone is nice.

And the best part? I enjoy working there. It might be the only job that I like working.

I PROMISE THAT I AM GOING TO ASK, JERYL, AH MEI, YVON, HUI LI, STELLA AND YAN FU TO COME DOWN TO ICE CREAM CHEFS, AND I WILL MAKE GREAT ICE CREAMS FOR THEM!!!! =)

Very tired. Will be working again at 3pm later on. Got to sleep! =)

Sign off.

No comments: