Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pig= Yo!!

Hey hey! Sorry for the late update ya? I am simply to lazy to update my blog. Hahaa. THis week had been a Great week. Reach home later than 3am everyday man. HAhaa. Mahjong, Chatting and stuff. But had been great.

I had watched the Pursuit Of Happyness. Nope. I didn't spell wrongly. This is how the movie name is spelled. Lol. A nice show. Worth watching. 4 stars? Damn touching la. And it's a real life story. You guys can go and check it out.

Just got home from Esther's new house. Damn big and beautifully done. Were like slacking over there. And the whole group fell asleep at her house. HAhaa.

OH! GUess what, I finally won mahjong la. HAhaa. BUt not alot though. Am happy enough to just win ok? Finally man. Yeah.

OK ok. I got to rest. You guys take care alright?

Sign off.

No comments: