Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pig= Wa lan..


What the hell la.. I was finding for this red plastic bag of mine where I keep all my school textbook and files.. There. It's gone. I was finding it like a fucking idiot, keep looking around the same area.. It was supposed to be in the room, but then, now, I don't even know alright. SIGH. I am damn angry...... WHO IS THAT DUMB ASS WHO "MOVED" MY STUFF AWAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AGAIN.. Who? You guys should know. Only one person in our house. I don't have to name her. Er jie told me that she saw it just few days ago under the table and now it's gone. She is going to help me look for it too.. Thanks er jie.

I got nothing much to type about my life. I know. I have not been posting photos. I will, very soon. Tommorrow I will be getting the memory card from her cam to upload those photos into my computer so I can post it for you people to see. Sigh. Ok. I Got to sleep. I am tired.. Was out the whole day and that's school tommorrow..

Sign off.

No comments: