Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pig= Posting agaiN!
I'm back! Hahaa. Posting again. For some reasons, I really like to blog. I can always browse back those very few entries and read at them again. And all those photos for the past few years really give me some very wonderful memories. Thank you guys man.
And all my best buddy out there, they are great people. Really. Thanks for helping me so much when things happened. =)
Argh. I got to force myself not to fall asleep, if not, I will be dead. There is flag day later on. And I got to reach Pasir ris by 8am. =_=' Damn freaking early.
I have already gave myself some early holiday even before my school holiday starts. I didn't report to school for like 3 days. Maybe I just like staying home. Nope. No rotting. Fun at home. Sleep, Playing my ps2 and stuff.
I was wondering whether the Trudi Canavan book is out in book store or not? Although I took a long time to read, but I really can't wait for the book to be out man. Stories wrote by her are wonderful. =) I love this writer.
I need to watch some shows or stuff before I really falls asleep.
Till then people!
Sign off.

No comments: