Monday, March 19, 2007

Pig= Sigh.

I am FUCKING TIRED... But I still need to hand in my suppose-to-pass-up maths homework by Wednsday for checking.. ____ Not everyone maths files will be going for checking, only some "lucky" people. And what, I am one of the "lucky" guy. What the hell alright?.. I am tired to the Max man.. Holiday has end and it's time to buck up. Seriously..


My maths totally sucks to the core. But what to do? I just got to study hard enough for a pass in my maths. Maybe buck up After the checking of files?? Because I was intending to lend a maths file from someone who had already completed all his or her work. HAhaa.


I was feeling so fucked up today. More than 10 people from our school ask me the same damn question. " Why didn't you went for bowling competition today??" Sigh. And I just answer:" I am not selected la, idiot.". And they will go:" You are the chairman leh, How could it be??" And I won't bother to answer them.. It's really damn irritated when people keep asking you the first question. And I am those who are easily irritated..

Too bad for me la, alright? DON'T ASK ME THAT FREAKING DAMN QUESTION ANYMORE, YOU DUMB ASS!!!!

Argh. I need to bath and off to my bed.


Sign off.

No comments: