Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pig= Some "Good" news I guess.

Hey people. Sorry for the late update. Real late update. Nothing had really happened over the weekend except gambling and stuff. As you guys should know that I am totally broke out of a sudden, don't ask me why, I don't know the reason too.


And for some shit reasons, I have failed my english and chinese paper. ____ Thanks man. I think I should be in hell. Sigh. I am damn unlucky alright? Maybe I already know my result now. Why don't I just fail all my paper? It's not as if I didn't study you know. Fine, fine, fine. Just shut up..

Oh, and one more "good" news coming up! I am NOT selected for my school bowling competition this year. DON't Ask me why, you idiot. Don't ask me something like " Huh? You are the chairman leh! how come you are not selected? Are you really that lousy??" Then let me just tell you straight to your face, the answer is Yes. I am lousy. But so?

I know I am not good in anything I am doing currently alright? Don't walk around giving me this arrogant stare of yours. I fucking wouldn't bother.

Argh. Why does it seems like my life, nothing is going well? Sigh.. Fuck off alright.


Sign off.

No comments: