Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pig= Happy 2007 to everyone...

I had not been blogging for quite sometimes. And I couldn't sleep at all now.. Sigh. School is gonna start tommorrow and yet I had not done the following stuff:
1. Cut my Hair
2. Buy school shoe
3. Buy pens.
4. pack my bag.
Sigh.. I haven even sleep at all. What the.. I am dead tommorrow. I got to wake up at 6am and yet I am still blogging now at 8.57am. Sigh. I am going out soon with my parents to get my stuff. And HAppy 2 years 5 months, Jeryl & Stella. HAhaa. They will be going out today. Might be having dinner with me and my mother. Yup.
Oh.. And this part is for you. I am happy to see that you got back with Michael.. As long as you are happy, I am too. I bless to both of you.. And... Feel free to tell me if anything happens in the future. I will always be there..
I am very confuse now.. Don't even know whether should I be happy.. Or not??.. Forget it. I got to prepare myself.
Take care people.
Sign off.

No comments: